Tuesday, June 12, 2012

CT90 Work

I have had this CT90 for a long time....  I like the idea of this bike but I NEVER ride it....so it is up for sale on craigslist.  It has been completely gone through......the only thing wrong is the carb which needs to just be replaced I think.  I can't figure it out!  It will run great for 2 or so miles then I have to clean the carb...then it runs great again!  If I can't get what I want out of it, I am going to either buy a stock carb for it or swap in a pitbike engine.
http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/mcy/3073862332.html





I also got this in the mail today....it's all going on the pony.
Cleaning!

1 comment:

  1. Hey there, I just bought this exact bike from a guy in Florida and it is so cool. Could you tell me a little bit about it's history?

    ReplyDelete