Monday, December 31, 2012

*A new year*A new beginning*



2012:

 A year of growing and a year of letting go.
A year of becoming a better person but losing a big part of myself.


2013
The first year of the rest of my life.
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
Be happy and healthy by yourself or you can never be completely happy with anyone else.
Learn from the past but cut the chain and watch the anchor sink to the depths.
Less judgement, more empathy.
Grounded, centered, finding the future.

This is my new year's card.
Somehow not complete.


I am thankful for my family and friends.
I wouldn't have survived this year without you.

Roots.

Hope for the future.
 Growing strong.
New life.
Near to my heart.
Building up.
Best of times.
Love lost.
Road trips.
Heavy hitters.
Persistence. 
 
Leap of faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment