Wednesday, September 28, 2011

This half week in review

Swap meet in Martinsville.  Is it bad when you know 20+ people that are there?  
Picked up some old hondaline bags and a kickstand for the XR500.  Nothing too exciting.  
Harley crap everywhere......

 Monday was Shellac at Radio Radio ( www.futureshock.net ).  Was never really into or not into them but the show was pretty good.  I miss going to shows....  Shonen Knife will be here in November!

 Garage:
Zach's CL200 has blown more fuses than I ever have in my whole life I think.  It looks like a monkey tried to re-wire the ignition. . . . .  Good luck Zach, I wash my hand of that unless you want to rip it all out and start from scratch.

I stripped my C110 down all the way to get it ready for paint.  Do I pay a bunch of money to get it done right or do I do an OK job myself for the price of a few rattle cans?

No comments:

Post a Comment