Monday, February 17, 2014

Gloss hell and bicycle blacking.

 "He who works with his hands is a laborer.  
                                                            He who works with his hands and his head is a craftsman.  
He who works with his hands and his head and his heart is an artist."   
         
                  -St. Francis of Assisi


Expo purchase.
Why not, right?
 The insight headlights just didn't shine like they used to..
 Until....!!
I guess? 
I didn't really put that much effort into it... a 20 degree garage and an empty belly will do that to you.
 Wire wheel shine......
 ......vs metal gloss magic.
The picture doesn't do it justice.
I can see myself in the finish...
 Getting the old tank bicycle ready for the weather we might get this week.
Forgot to get a chain.
Der.

 Back has to match the front has to painted and sealed.
Don't judge me.

No comments:

Post a Comment