Monday, June 28, 2010

Vacation

It`s nice to not have a cell phone. I don`t have to think about who I should, could, might, or shouldn`t call. I don`t have to text or worry about anyone texting me. I think I should live without a phone more often... I might miss a few good opportunities to hang out with friends but at least I won`t feel like I have a leash.

It`s been a really long day... Went to a bunch of second hand parts stores looking for old anything of interest and also for an engine for my rotary-loving brother but no luck. I took some pictures, tried on about 50 helmets, and bought some cool crap. The trip back to the airport is going to end up being hell in a hand basket. Probably one like my mom sells.

We just got done hanging out with our friend Ken. He used to skate with us, now he makes all kinds of things out of leather. H also happens to own a jockey shift honda cub custom bike like the ones on the bubblevisor blog. I almost killed myself on it a few times tonight. In the end I was able to show him how to power slide. Riding one of those things feels like a bmx bike....swing that tail around!!
I have video from the rides today that Masaru and I took on his SR400 but they won`t load right so I guess I can`t use them yet. More pics tomorrow. Full moon is coming...i am running on fumes......

No comments:

Post a Comment