Friday, July 9, 2010

Home sweet Home

Raining, gloomy, Japan is mourning its loss...I am going home
Meals on planes. If you order a special meal of any kind on a plane, you tend to get it about 15 to 20 minutes before everyone else depending on where you are sitting. This can be a good thing, or if your like me, you feel bad and wait till the people next to you get theirs...
Fun fact:! Vegan meals on the way out of the states SUCK! Vegan meals on the way in (prepared by other countries) are way better and DONT suck. This one didn't.
My middle seat flight companion pointed this out to me while I was engrossed in reading. Thanks! Nothanks though for taking up the arm chair and half of my seat the entire way home.
Puzzle pieces and fuzz balls. Wing-in pic from the plain. Detroit I believe?

2 Weeks of busy bee couch/floor sleeping exhaustion +1 day of sleep in my bed. Now I am ready to update. These are the photos on the way back. Typical - from the plane - photos. I have HD video for a bunch of my upcoming posts but no way to edit it small enough to put in on here....boo.

No comments:

Post a Comment