Sunday, July 11, 2010

Mid-ohio-Madness

Got about 3 hours of sleep. Black tea and ginger kept me warm tilll the sun came up.
Good old back country Indiana (and Ohio).


This is the crew. My dad on a goldwing with trailer, just in case. Two of his buddies Todd and Mark on touring bikes and me on the shadow, being hidden by the goldwing of course.
I dont usually like riding in groups but these guys have more experience than me and the trip went smoothly. About 350 miles overall, not bad for a Saturday. MidOhio was a life changing experience. I will be camping next year. Took me 3.5 hours just to get through all the swap meet booths and that was rushing! Found a couple of cb350 carbs for me and Larry, an old brake light, old cans of paint, and a cool old honda jacket. I took over 100 pictures of bikes. Needless to say, they wont all make it up but I am planning on going through a few a week just to keep the sight updated. I also have weeks worth of posting to do on the Japan trip I just got back from....school starts in less than 3 weeks.........

No comments:

Post a Comment