Saturday, July 17, 2010

Ritz'n~ I love you!

The best veggie burger I have ever eaten. Everything is made in the store, including the bun. The burger patty is small but is complimented by a succulent slice of marinated daikon.... If i lived close to this place, I would be a poor, poor man.
And with the lunch set comes a few daily sides which change with the seasons and are always vegan!
I have been going to this place since it opened 10 years ago. It was my salvation when I lived there. There is a cafe restaurant and a natural foods/products store connected to it. Of all the vegan restaurants I have been to in Tokyo, Osaka, Kyoto, this is hands down the best. Everything is always vegan. The sides are all Japanese style made vegan and they usually have an amazing selection of deserts. Masaru, eat here for me one more time before you come to visit!

http://www.ritzn.jp

No comments:

Post a Comment