Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Build #2



I probably shouldn't be trying to build 2 bikes at the same time but it's winter and we still have a long way till the weather gives us anything decent to work with for skating or bikes so what else am I supposed to do?
I have two 350 twin projects. I stripped down 2 cb350's and as I sell the parts on ebay, I buy what I want for my rebuilds. I just got the this tank in the mail. In my opinion, this is probably the best looking tank to come out of the 70's. I found one from a shop that was shutting its doors in Canada and the buy it now price was insane for what arrived at my door today. I think that this bike will be built around the color of this tank.
I need a cl72 tank for my other project. Anybody? Ebay has one for 2,500 right now. No joke.
Does anyone that reads this want to have a bike night soon? I will donate my house. Lets sew seats and rebuild engines!

3 comments:

  1. bike night yes! i'll bring snacks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. snacks....I think im going to try to rebuild/disassemble my forks tonight after a tim garage session. hit me up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am always down for the bike nights.

    ReplyDelete