Sunday, January 23, 2011

shoeboxes


tell stories sometimes. Found about 8 old boxes with cd cases and pictures that I had forgotten about this weekend. Lost memories found.

Does anyone else think the best skate shoes were made 10 years ago? The emerica JT's and the Creager es's were amazing....and I had about 8 pairs of the original low side wall, minimal padding heretics.....my favorite shoes.. I remember searching for the old leftover gross colors when I lived in Japan. I think I bought all white ones and painted them red then black so as they wear down they look like they are bleeding....

3 comments:

  1. my life is packed in old sole tech boxes in fort wayne... i hear you loud and clear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. come on tyson, why didn't take photos of your osiris D3 boxes?

    ReplyDelete
  3. D3? I was too poor for that. I did however buy the ones that were modeled off the D3 without the pillow pocket booyah under them...

    ReplyDelete