Saturday, February 12, 2011

more もよう

moyou (pronounced mo yo-!) orもよう(模様)
she will go up to the third step but that is her limit. When she makes it there she finds herself in a bit of a dilemma and then yelped helplessly for a few minutes. She cannot do stairs over 3.

Thank you Maggie! Moyou got hooked up with some hot threads. I am used to Mozzy who would never let me put anything on him. She loves it!
Modeling the new threads
"Thanks dad for hanging out with me all day."
"No, thank you Moyou for being such a well behaved young lady."


4 comments:

  1. xD Cheyenne is a stalker! YOUR DOG IS CUTE SENSEI! And I'm gonna quite looking at your blog now because I am not a creeper lol, I just wanted to see your dog. And if you don't say happy birthday to me tomorrow, I'm gonna cry, lol. jk

    -Reh

    ReplyDelete