Sunday, April 10, 2011

Chimp

Needs new front tire for sure. . . . front brake? maybe..... Grips are going to change too.
Tank will get chrome side cover things and rubber knee pads like the CL. The seat is fine for now. I want to try to make on with less padding and a brown cover.
I need to make a good license plate holder and rework the wiring for the swithes and mount the tank different. I might put a MT bike speedo on this too. . . .

This is the first stage of "legal". I can ride it. Some stuff needs to be attached better. Front tire is sketchy. Still needs paint and cleaned and some of the wiring moved/redone but I can ride it down the street! As soon as the other engine is done and the CL is reworked this engine is coming out for a much needed rebuild too. My neighbors hate my bikes.........

3 comments: