Saturday, April 2, 2011

New build update...

holes in the clutch cover just for fun.
What do you think? Is a centimeter enough clearance? SOOO close....
I think i will run that light on the side. Gotta look up the indiana motorcycle laws again....i think it is just the number plate that has to go on furthest point back.....
I have used this "gas tank" so many times in the last 2 years. Even loaned it out to friends. . . . . .
Check out the seat with the battery on it. I am running this with a battery eliminator but I wanted to start it for the first time like this....... ALL GOOD?
This is tougher to kick over than my cl........bad rebuild? better compression? hard to hold handlebars and kick? Probably a little bit of everything. Gave up for today. . . . . got it to backfire! (sounded like an explosion. Just about made ben piss his pants.....)

No comments:

Post a Comment