Saturday, April 16, 2011

Craigslist

is the best/worst thing ever.
CT90. I have wanted one of these since Midohio last year. Couldn't pass it up.....
I bought it from a guy that I bought two cb350's from last year for 200 dollars....with titles... One of which became the 350 build I have been working on for a minute.
I guess he does antiques so I ended up looking through some of his stuff! He is working on restoring a ca77 305 dream. Looks like my ca95 on steriods...same color and everything....

From the front. I need new tires and tubes. Carb is new and it runs!
Really? Low miles......
Luggage rack is taaaaaight. Exhaust chrome is nice too. Need a new chain. I am going to keep it as stock as possible for a bit. I hope to have it ready for the road by midohio this year! I think Moyou approves my purchase.
I also found these in his garage and ended up getting them both (old train lights) and he threw in the crotch-rocket-looking headlights below for free. I might use them, you never know.....
These train lights were also moyou approved!


He said he will let me know when he comes across old bike like this. I am in trouble.....

No comments:

Post a Comment