Monday, May 2, 2011

C2 refresh

Time for new plugs, oil and filter change, and rebuild the front left fork(leaky seal). Here she is with only one tooth.....
These were easier to rebuild than the old cb forks or my friends KZ. I was a little nervous about getting the seals on without the special tool but in the end it worked out.
All put back together. I wanted to test ride tonight but of course it is raining.... I am pretty sure I have different weight oil in the forks now....(10 in the right, 7 in the left) so I might have to rebuild the right one just to balance things out.....not really sure what this will do to the ride. Oh well.
Had to rig up a spark plug puller for two of the plugs. These have been in there for thousands of miles.......should have changed them last season but didn't want to mess with the two deeper ones...I think they needed changed.
I am in waiting to change the oil till tomorrow.....everything is drained, I just need a new filter. I have and OEM one that my dad thought would fit that he had left over from a bike or two ago....won't work though. K&N's are easier to install/take off anyway!

遅くなっちゃった...寝なきゃ.

No comments:

Post a Comment