Monday, October 17, 2011

Fall Break - 7

Went down south to get some help on a 350 rebuild.
Came back with some goodies.

Engine rebuild.  I learned a ton from Gary today.  
Won't be the last time I take things down to him.
I have a lot more to learn.

:Notes from the field:

 If you have to use liquid gasket, this is it.
 The way I have been setting timing has worked.  
The way he showed me is how it is supposed to be done.

Note to self.  Get one of these.  Don't use a gun anymore.

Every good workshop has at least one sarcastic sign on the wall.

I am not a fan of cats but this one was cool.  
Might take her home next time.
"Grey Lady"



 Picked up a gasket, oil drain bolt, a 19inch drum brake rim, and three random tanks.

Tank 1.  Not really sure what its off of but it is skinny and nice inside.

Tank 2.  This was on an Honda Sport 65.  
I think it is an old CL175 tank though. . . . 
 Tank 3.  This is a CB200 tank.  Some moron painted the tank maroon.  
Who paints bikes maroon.  I hate the color maroon.  gimmeabreak.

Came home to this,  thanks Christina!

No comments:

Post a Comment