Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Garage nights

C110 Tires
I changed tires with Nick D. a long time ago and it left a scar in my brain.  I avoided it at all cost and took them to the bike store whenever possible.  Then I ordered these German racing tires for the C110 build and I realized I had to put them on myself......Zach also bought his cl200 tires and tubes online so.........in the last few days we have put on 4 tires.  Mine were relatively easy.  NEVER taking these to get done again.  His front was easiest of all four.....  No tubes or rims were damaged.
 The big tire on the back of the cl200 was the only one that gave us issues but even that was easy with two people.  Some old tires just have to be cut off.........
 MidOhio find
 Getting back to my German roots for dinner.
 Do you think this sprocket is worn out?
 Finally got the cl200 running with new tires, rear rim, chain, updated electric, battery, and back to stock fender, etc.....  It still has some *unique* electrical *issues* but should be good for now.  Happy Zach!

No comments:

Post a Comment