Sunday, October 30, 2011

Now wat had hapend was.....

I got some rib damage on Friday so I can't skate which means I spent too much time on Craigslist Saturday and Sunday.  

1998 XR100
I got rid of the XR500 because it was too much bike for my little self.  
This one looks like it will be about perfect. 
 I wasn't even really looking to get one yet but the price was too low to ignore.
Needs a gasket replaced in the petcock and a rear tube........

This is a 1950's Ariel frame with plunger rear suspension.  
The lines on this thing are sick......I am going to keep most of the parts.  
The engine mounts in the front seem like they will fit an XR engine with just a little bit of work.  
Or I could take it to Ardcore with a 360 engine and see what they could do for me.
Anybody have an XR200 or bigger engine laying around that I could try on for size?

Got an estimate of sorts to build on to my garage today.
 I think it might be happening soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment