Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Holidays

Merry Holidays to me today.  I was hoping they would arrive before the 25th!
I don't know why but I feel better about buying stuff from people in Indiana on ebay.  Like I am helping out a neighbor or something. . . . .

These are 3 ballooner seats(?) I think is what the item description said.  It also said they were pre-WWII but who know.  Perfect seat pans for my bike builds, the first one will go on my ariel plunger frame maybe.



I wonder what she is thinking.  All this weird crap coming to the house all the time. . . . .probably just thinking about food.

Re-blogged from somewhere.  I love it when green stuff takes over man-made stuff.  Even when its the motorcycles on the side of my house.....I guess that is why I eat so many veggies too.  To get them back for when I eventually die and they take me over. (?)

No comments:

Post a Comment