Thursday, March 29, 2012

England Day 1 Dorchester

Flight was delayed, kids were screaming, crazies next to me were talking. 
 No sleep.
Found some amazing vegan food and have seen some cool stuff but....
 I was too out of it and tired to take many pictures. 
 Hope to see more bikes!

Right side driver stick shift.
I guess most people over here drive manual transmission vehicles.

Royal post


Chocolate everywhere......vegan chocolate everywhere.....

Long live the queen.

Choco vegan ice cream and strawberry cheesecake.  The grass is always greener.....

Sausage rolls.....schnitzels....nut cutlets...quarterpounders....kill me now....
This is for Wakeman.....celebration roast.   
        
I also bought enzymes to help me digest it all.  The King and Thai tonight! 

No comments:

Post a Comment