Monday, October 14, 2013

Barber Volume 2: The swap, bikes, and grounds

I don't really know where to start.
Pictures are worth more than any words I could use here.

Beginning.
7:30 a.m.



 Start a bike for the love of your life and don't get past the frame.
Something sad about this guy.

 "I had fun once, it was awful."
 Approaching capacity.
 ???
 Cat
Goodbye (spelled wrong)
I should open up a translation service for old Japanese bikes...
 There weren't many choppers down here.
This one grew on me every time we passed by it to unload goodies from the swap.
 Mermaids.
 Sea fairing vessel.
 :)
 Pinstriping.
 The helmet show was sick..Indy needs one of these over the winter!
 On to the showcases.

 Double c110 engine build in my future?



 The grounds around the facility were beautiful.
Very different from Midohio...

No comments:

Post a Comment