Sunday, June 12, 2011

新しいシートをもう一度作成..

Time to make a new seat, again!
Cut the foam, bought the marine vinyl, and made the seat pan already......
Time to cut the vinyl......
And sew.....
Can't really see much from this picture but the sides are on and sewn all the way around, even the front. First time I have tried this, it ended up looking nice in the front...a first for any of my seats...
Seat pan has been drilled every 2 to 3 inches or so for the rivets. The black duct tape is to cover the sharp edges and protect the seat material.
This is the seat on the bike. It was hard to get it to fit on perfect. The rise at the end of the seat made the vinyl crumple up some. Oh well. This is the most sturdy, comfortable seat I have ever made....for once I can ride the CL and not have to worry about my seat coming loose....

No comments:

Post a Comment