Thursday, June 23, 2011

Honda bikes

The new skatepark in Shibuya was kind of built inside and above a 1 level parking garage so on one side you can see trains passing by and the other side is surrounded by motorcycles, scooters and bicycles. Masaru and I took a break from skating and went down to look at the bikes.
I am not sure what this is, I know they don't sell them anymore but they are not old at all. Less than 5 years. A scooter for someone who doesnt want to look like they are riding a scooter? It has one of those cub engines on it too.

CL250. I couldn't believe this was in the lot. I don't think I have ever seen one of these in America. Any 250 is rare. It looks exactly like a 350....I think the cylinders are just not bored as big. . . . . Beautiful bike! You don't see old Hondas like this anymore in Japan...


No comments:

Post a Comment