Friday, June 17, 2011

The first unique bike I see..... MAD DOG

Zipzinging to Ikebukuro for some Rolan and donuts I spot this gem.

Sniper! Pipes wrapping in aluminum foil? Super random stickers throughout.....
I don't want to know what this switch is for....probably the neon lighting run all along the bottom....
This picture speaks for itself......
The rear end was totally custom.....
Ignore the random stickers that have phrases for being a hard ass in Kanji...the little tin circle is an ash tray! Gotta respect someone that doesn't ash on the side of the road while they are riding....right? Not even a foot from the gas cap either.
I probably missed a bunch of small details like this. Handcuffs randomly attached to the handlebars and risers. Is that so when you dump your bike you get pulled along with it? Between this and the ash tray, I am beginning to understand the sticker on the side....I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment