Sunday, July 17, 2011

Michigan Canada Trip Day 2

 I am supposed to write here about how I hate camping but it wasn't bad at all.  I need a longer tent.  Been saying that for years though.  Sleepy the next day.......  
 Off we go up the coast.
Above:  Ludington Plaza had some fun concrete.  The 3ft ramp corner saw some BIGAIR.  Kind of.  
 The above section looks sick.  Didn't look like it got skated much though...
 This was beautiful.  Ludington might suck, I don't know, but this park didn't.  
Go spray somewhere else.
 Magoon Creek.  Tim had a hunch.  We turned left and next thing you know I hiking in my boots in the sand.  Wasn't that far. 
 Tim, the trip navigator,  I would not have found my way back to the bikes, or Indiana without him.
Hundreds?  Thousands? of these little fish beached themselves?  I am not sure but they were everywhere and floating dead in the lake.  I blame the dolphins.

We kept moving north along the coast on back roads.  Lake to the west all the way.  It was another day of beautiful riding.  We stopped in a Mackinaw?  Mackinac? area for the night.  Watched the sunset, forgot my camera, drank a beer, ate some fries, stayed at the same motel as a goldwinger couple.  Tomorrow, Canada, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment