Saturday, July 16, 2011

Michigan/Canada Trip day one

Bikes packed, ready to go.
 Thunderstorm!
 Made it to Niles and got a 6 dollar Mexican burrito monday special at The Nuggett.
 Niles Park.
Weird but fun.  I wish this one was closer.
 On to the next park.  We took back roads like this most of the way up and back......so nice.
 Roadside wonderland.  If I had been in a truck, I would have spent hundreds of dollars.  This place had some crazy good junk.
 Exotic to creepy to moldy to near mint.  This place had it all.
First lighthouse of many on the trip. 
 Mulligan's Hollow park.  This place was cool too.  I wish I would have had more energy.......
Beware of hookers.
Off to find a campsite and try to sleep............   Even with the thunderstorm and the cold, it was a great first day.  Camping next to the dunes was fun too!

No comments:

Post a Comment