Monday, July 18, 2011

Michigan/Canada Trip Day 3

Day 3.  Michigan and Canada.
 I don't remember if we went here on day 2 or 3.....losing it at this point.  I think i fell asleep. Indypark copy park.  Wasn't feeling it.  Razors and huffies everywhere.  What is up with Razor scooters in Michigan anyway.  .  . lame
 Tim doesn't know how scary this photo is.  Or maybe he does.  I am scared for the future.
 Bridge over troubled water.  Looks like it descends into the ground.....
 Stupid seagulls.  One thing I  know I would get really sick of if I lived close to the lake.   I waited for this one.....
 Bridge ride.
at the end of the bridge....
 Welcome to Canada.  Same as America only people say EH?  all the time.  Seriously.  They do.....
 Your skull and concrete don't mix.  Really.
 Actually pretty fun.  "Do you like Tony Hawk or something?"  What??....
 Back to 'merica.  Duty free for proof of visitation and get ready for the heckle at the border.  They didn't like Tim.  Checked up on the story with me.  
 Locks!  We hung out waiting for a boat to pass through.  Yeah!  These are huge.  All I wanted to do was jump in....  The workers here get to ride around on big yellow cushman scooters.  I swear they were playing tag at one point...maybe not.  Big construction dudes look silly on yellow cushman scooters.  I guess that is why the parking lot was filled with Harley's....overcompensation?  
 Sometimes cobra pipes mounting brackets brake......only when you ride 90's for a tank of gas.  Now we know, right Tim?  A wire hanger and a hose clamp did the trick.
 I love trains!  Couldn't pass this up.  Old photos, gift shop, dude on the roof.  Glad we stopped.
 Another bridge.  This one was under construction.  Look down to your death.  1inch grate between me and the lake pulling my wheel back and forth.  
 Quit looking at me.
 Trilogy skatepark.  This was the mirror image of Indy park.  Freaky.  Needs paint.  Falling here would remove a lot of skin.....  
Crazy right?  It was fun though.  Every Indypark kid needs to make a trip here.

Rode south a few more hours down back roads looking for cherries and blueberries till it was time to sleep.  Stayed in the worst motel ever.  I should have slept on the sidewalk somewhere, or paid more for quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment