Saturday, January 21, 2012

1975 Honda XL350

I took a 9 hour drive adventure to a suburb of St. Louis and back for another 1975 XL350 with a better engine.  The ice pellets from last night RUINED people.  I saw at least 50 semi trucks in the ditch ranging from stuck to upside down to jackknifed and wrapped around bridge legs.  One truck had reams of printer paper in it and it was scattered everywhere.  I hope everyone made it out safe.  On my way back the crews had only pulled about 25% of them out, some looked like they had given up.


 Welcome to Illinois.  The state that is hard to spell correctly.
 This is hard to see but there was a giant ketchup factory on the left.  I had never heard of the brand though.  Big 'ole bottle.

I couldn't ask anyone to ride along this time.  9 hours is bad enough but combine it with the weather and me babbling the whole time about whatever random thing comes to mind and you have a not so pleasurable experience.  Here is a list of the albums I listened to below on the paper.  Bands-->Mouse on mars, The Notwist, DAT Politics, The Clues, Arcade Fire, Neon Neon, Of Montreal, White lies, Simian Mobile Disco, We Were Promised Jetpacks, Nouvelle vague........  
Thanks for keeping me company.

No comments:

Post a Comment